Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall Fun


I went to my cousin last night for a party she had for the kids. They brought their own pumpkins to carve, after everyone ate, they started to carve their pumpkins. It was fun watching them, they had some very interesting pumpkins when they got done. I got to see a few before I had to leave, these old bones don't like the cool weather.

Now, what have I been knitting, not very much. I got alot of projects on my needles but it seems like I'm not getting anywhere. There is so much I want to knit for Grandkids and my kids for Christmas. Is anyone having the same problem as me. I am also behind on my KAL's, so after Christmas I will need to catch up.


Here is my Christmas mug rugs, I will be making more of these for Christmas gifts. They are so cute and fast to knit up.

I got one Christmas sock knitted, still need to finish putting name on there and two other ones on the needles, a kitchen towel, a hat, 2 socks, I guess I should finish what I started before I start anything else.





No comments:

Family

Sign My Guessbook

My Knits

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Powered By Blogger

My Progress Bar