Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm going to be a grandma again

I have been busy catching up on my knitting. I have so many patterns I wanted to knit, that now is a good time to do them. Also I found out a few weeks ago that my youngest son is going to be a DADDY for the first time. He is on cloud 9. They have been wanting a baby for a while. So now I am looking for patterns for the new baby, which is going to hard since they don't want to know the sex of the baby. I told them they could take me to the next Doctor's visit, cause I want to know. His wife didn't think that would be a good idea because my son would bug me to find out . my first thought was, boy! I could get a lot of my special coffee from him. He found this place that makes the sugar free kind and I like a good cup of coffee. Now the question is, can I keep my mouth shut?

1 comment:

Crazy For Scrapping said...

hello mom, on Aunt Sues computer so I can post some stuff today, Get busy posting girl. LOL

Family

Sign My Guessbook

My Knits

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Powered By Blogger

My Progress Bar