Monday, March 2, 2009

Still Knitting

Ya still knitting mostly dishcloths, this one pattern I found is so easy I have made two so far. Its called "Eloomanator's Diagonal Knit Dishcloth" you can get the pattern off of Ravelry.
I just love these patterns so far I have done, watering can, a swan,a frog, daffodils,little cabin, little red school house. The designer is Melissa (Oscarsdotter) found these also on Ravelry.
We got our first computer about 10 years ago, but it has only been a few years ago that I knew about all these sites and all these patterns. So its like going into a candy store with all the goodies.

2 comments:

Toadly Handmade Knits said...

Nice dishcloths. Also enjoyed your slides of knits.
Stephanie
visit my blog at
stephaniesyarn.blogspot.com

Toadly Handmade Knits said...

enjoyed your blogger.
Stephanie

Family

Sign My Guessbook

My Knits

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Powered By Blogger

My Progress Bar