Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Did You Know

There is 23.6 million people in the United States that have diabetes.
My question is how many who reads my blog have type 2 diabetes?

I found out 4 years ago that I did, I think it sucks.I did loose alot of weight, that's good because I was very over weight. I went on a low carbohydrate, low sugar diet with snacks in between meals. I lost the weight slowly, now I'm one of those people who reads the labels for the carb., sugar and serving size. I still miss alot of my favorites things like cream horns, so when I see them in the store I'll go by and run my hands over them, and to think I could eat a package of 4 by myself.



I got Spring fever now so I'm not doing any knitting, got a few things on my needles. Have I lost my mojo?

No comments:

Family

Sign My Guessbook

My Knits

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Powered By Blogger

My Progress Bar