Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Books and more books

I read alot of books and wasn't sure how many I read a year, so starting in Jan. I wrote down in my planner the books I read just to see how many. So far in Jan. I read 7 and Feb. 5. (total 12 books)
Ghost Writer by Rene Gutteridge and The Edge of Recall By Karen Kingburg were really good ones, hard to put down.
I get most of the books I read from the Library, I picked up 6 Friday and almost done with one.
My husband was looking out our kitchen window and there was a bird making a nest, he had me look and sure enough there she was. Now here in Southern Illinois it is 18, very cold. Don't they wait until it get warmer before they start nesting? I will get a closer look later and see what kind of bird it is and see if I can get a picture.

1 comment:

Barbara Marr said...

The sand hill cranes have returned to our fields here in sw Michigan. At least the forecast for the next few days are for normal temps (about 40) but I am sure they were shocked when they arrived.

Family

Sign My Guessbook

My Knits

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Powered By Blogger

My Progress Bar